Conductive Textiles Market Size 2019 | Analysis report of future trends and forecasts to 2025 | Grand View Research, Inc.
According to a new report released by Grand View Research, the growing demand for high-tech smart clothing from several end-use industries such as sports and fitness, military and healthcare is expected to drive the market demand from from 2019-2025.
The Global conductive textiles market the size should reach $ 3.99 billion through 2025, according to a new report from Grand View Search Inc. expanding to a 16.5% CAGR over the forecast period. Growing consumer awareness of conductive textiles due to their use in health and fitness monitoring, temperature monitoring coupled with its anti-radiation properties is likely to propel demand.
Conductive textiles are made by integrating fabric, fiber or threads with electronic devices, resulting in high-tech clothing. The integration of electronic devices improves the performance of portable devices in terms of communication, monitoring and energy conduction. These clothes can emit light and provide protection against various pollutants.
The basic raw materials required to produce conductive textiles include fibers, yarns, fabrics, dyes and chemicals. The increasing demand for nylon and polyester as raw materials for the production of conductive garments due to their softness, high resistance to sweat, insects and most chemicals has helped to improve durability and performance of conductive textiles.
Fluctuating prices of raw materials for nylon chips used in the production of conductive textiles are likely to hamper the overall growth of the industry. The increasing consumption and the scarcity of raw materials have led to an increase in the prices of raw materials, which further increases the cost of finished or end-use products.
Browse the full report with the table of contents @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market
Highlights of the Conductive Textiles Market Report
• Nylon fabric was the dominant segment in 2018, accounting for 45.6% of overall revenue due to its light weight and ease of producing more durable nylon textiles.
• The sports and fitness segment is expected to experience the fastest growth with a CAGR of 18.0 from 2019 to 2025 due to the integration of smart technologies with textiles that enable step and heart rate tracking.
• The industry in the United States is expected to have a turnover of USD 1,073.2 million by 2025 due to the increasing adoption of the product in the production of clothing in the defense industry combined with an adoption increased in the sportswear segment.
• The conductive textiles market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow 18.6% from 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing consumer awareness of the use of conductive clothing in various applications.
• Companies like Herculite, AIQ and Eeonyx have been involved in the manufacture of conductive clothing such as heated fabrics, gloves and anti-radiation clothing and operate their business through multiple patents and branded products.
To request a copy of this report, please visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market/request/rs1
Segmentation of the conductive textiles market
Grand View Research has segmented the Conductive Textiles market on the basis of fabric, product, application, and region:
Conductive Textile Fabrics Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Oldest boy
Conductive Textile Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Woven textiles
• Non-woven textiles
• Knitted textiles
Conductive Textile Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Military & Defense
• Health care
• Sports and fitness
Regional Conductive Textiles Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East and Africa
Find out more or share questions if any prior to purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4639/ibb
Browse more related reports:
Protective Textiles Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Application (Heat & Flame Resistant, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Ballistic) and Segment Forecast, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Search
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you have the ability to understand market trends, business information and statistics from a strategic perspective. With an in-depth understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business intelligence studies and conducts over 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – United States
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
City: San Francisco
Country: United States