Apply for SI, JBT Teacher, Jr Steno, DEO, Conductor and other positions from September 30 @hpsssb.hp.gov.in
HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Personnel Selection Commission (HPSSC) is seeking to recruit SI, JBT Teacher, Jr Steno, DEO, Conductor & Other Posts on September 30, 2022. Check details here.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Personnel Selection Board (HPSSC), Hamirpur (HPSSC) or HPSSSB has vacancies for the recruitment of candidates for various positions including Sub-Inspector (SI), Conductor, Junior Basic Teacher (JBT), Senior Assistant (, Sericulture Inspector, Sub-Director, Assistant Librarian, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer, Foreman, Tester, Junior Engineer (JE), Auditor, Food Safety Officer, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Junior Office Assistant (JOA), Junior Stenographer, Junior Draftsman, Assistant Programmer, State Emergency Operations Center Supervisor, Manual Assistant, Assistant Auction Secretary, Junior Auditor, Instructor, Inn Superintendent, Workshop Instructor, Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Database Analyst, Junior Science Assistant, Room Assistant operations, fire NCO, MLT, firefighter, radiographer, fitter, mechanic and operator positions.
The online application process for these positions will begin on September 30, 2022. Candidates must submit their application no later than October 29, 2022 at hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Interested persons can check the degree required for each position in the detailed notification below. However, the age of applicants must be at least 18 years old but not more than 45 years old. Those who are interested in HP SI Recruitment 2022 must be between 21 and 26 years old.
Applicants are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 360/- (Rs. 120/- for General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighters Ward, Former Servicemen Ward of HP, SC, ST and other reserved categories). There will be no fee for ex-HP military (ex-military, who are released from defense service after their normal term ends)/blind/visually impaired applicants from HP
How to apply for the HPSSC recruitment 2022?
- Go to the HPSSC website and register for the ORA using the “Register” option offered on the official website.
- Once the registration is complete, log in to the application.
- Then you will find the detail of the articles by category
- Click on the “Apply” button given against each message.
- Choose the preferred district and tehsil for the exam.
- After selecting the preferred district and tehsil, fill in personal information along with contact details.
- Now upload his scanned photo and signature.
- Provide education and experience details, if required
- pay fees