10 things to do in NYC this weekend: Maker Night, Ballet Misha, St. Patrick’s Parade
It’s the first full weekend of spring, and we’re celebrating it with movies, music, and opportunities to hang out.
Stay up to date with weekend happenings in the Granite State: Sign up for the Weekender newsletter.
For even more events, visit the NHPR Community Calendar. And don’t forget to check the New Hampshire forecast before you go.
- Maker Night: on the razor’s edge Thursday, March 24, 6-7:30 p.m., at the Hood Museum of Art on the Dartmouth College campus in Hanover. More information.
- Mathilde the musical from March 24 to April 10, at the M&D Playhouse in North Conway. More information.
- National Theater Live: Folies Friday, March 25 at 6 p.m. at the Tillotson Center in Colebrook. More information.
- New Hampshire Orchid Society Annual Exhibition from Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott in Nashua. More information.
- Ballet Misha presents Danse Nouveau Saturday, March 26 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., at the Concord City Auditorium. More information.
- LGBTQ+ Community Hike Saturday, March 26 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Horatio Colony Nature Preserve in Keene. More information.
- A set of strings Saturday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m. at the Franklin Opera House. More information.
- 25th Manchester St. Patrick’s Day Parade Sunday, March 27 at noon on Elm Street. More information.
See also: Citizens Bank Shamrock Shuffle
- Come All The Way Home: Songwriting Showcase Sunday, March 27, 7-8:30 p.m., at the Word Barn in Exeter. More information.
- Watch the 94th Academy Awards Sunday March 27 at 8 p.m. More information.