Day: February 17, 2019

What Type of Settlement to Choose For Your Company?

0 Comment

If you want to set up your own business, you need to register (DEIDG-1) during registration, where you indicate what type of taxation you choose for your company. The article will show you what forms of taxation are available and acceptable in Poland, as well as how they differ and which of them will be […]